You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Friday, February 13, 2009

Ghostbusters conversion completed


They're converted! Now they need some primer and some paint. I had some uncured greenstuff leftover when I realized I needed a Slimer. So I sculpted him up (a couple days ago, actually) and searched the bits box for a pair of suitable arms. The traps were nice and easy: wood and cured rods of greenstuff. The leftover greenstuff I had made for the cables, I coiled up with traps and stowed on a couple of the figures. Everything turned out nice, I think! I hope I don't foul it all up with crappy painting :)

Just a minor note: I made all those traps because I will be using these figures in a game I wrote up (using Tusk as a basis.) Sorry, since the rules are close to Tusk which is still on the market, I can't share.

1 comment: