You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Goliath barbarian: Photoshop doodling


This is NOT my painting; this is my photoshopping of a Heresy figure (Big Boris Mk2), that I will be using as a D&D character (goliath barbarian).
This pic represents what I would like the final figure to look like, but I doubt I can sculpt the manica (leather arm armor) very well. I can do the shoulder armor easily, but it really needs the manica to work in my opinion. The character's background will be that of a freed gladiator (hence the manica.) I also may try to sculpt a greave for the left leg. First thing's first, I have yet to see the figure in my hand: I just ordered it a couple days ago.
Last piece of conversion: The double-bladed axe will be cut down to a bearded axe. Though, I'm still on the fence whether to take the axe or a sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment