You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Friday, July 24, 2009

Reaper highlander (No. 2276 "Patrick Rowan")


Nothing much to say about this one. I've had this figure for three years sitting around unpainted. I finally got to him. I decided not to paint a plaid on him; I like the wrappings plain and simple. I need to re-develope some control before I try plaids again. I've done them before with a satisfactory result, but that was a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment