You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Thursday, September 17, 2009

D&D repainted foulspawn and titan beholder


Just a couple more repaints. Nothing new. Though I DID get a huge shipment of basing supplies and greenstuff from Jeff (my miniatures patron.) Thanks, Jeff!! Also, my new shipment of Foundry paints has arrived (I took advantage of their 20% off sale a couple weeks ago.) So, once the desk is done, I will have paints enough to stock it.

Speaking if which, the desk is almost done. Still needs paint racks (which are built) and staining. Charlie also offered the idea of making the paint racks and supply bins as one separate unit that can be taken off the table so that I can use it for other purposes; my first thought was that the desk/table is a perfect size to hold a Blood Bowl board! So, yes, I may be building my own Blood Bowl terrain board sometime in the future- maybe this Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment