You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Monday, August 23, 2010

War rocket show-off

Woo-hoo! I just wanted to show off a little bit: I submitted some art for the new War Rocket rulebook which was released at GenCon, and it made the back cover! Don't believe me? Purchase a copy over at Hydra and read the credits on page 2 :)

It's nice to have some published art, but War Rocket also is a fantastically fun game! (I playtested some of the earlier versions and followed the development through its later stages ((as I went off on my own tangents with other stuff.)))
I smell another project comin' up after Gamma World minis. I think that would fill my schedule through the remainder of the winter.

Ok, back to painting. I've been doing the random D&D figure between Chronoscope figures. I also have a couple 15mm Khurasan mutants on the way to try out. I'll post those much later, even if my painting turns out bad: I'll post them for posterity.

No comments:

Post a Comment