You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Sunday, September 19, 2010

What to do now?

Dang, those rockets were such a blast to paint! I don't want to move on to anything else yet. I can come back to War Rocket easily enough, though.

I do have a bunch of Reaper figures to paint for Jeff (so I can earn a box set of Gamma World.) I'll probably start a few of those this week. But it's gonna be another busy week at work, followed by a little vacation- and I won't be painting during vacation; perhaps I'll use that time to add some fluff over at the 523rd's blog.
I'll try to finish )and post) at least one of the Reaper figures before I take off.

When I do come back to War Rocket, I want to paint up an Imperial fleet, but I also want to get a couple more Galacteer Class 2 ships. I want to model one as if it's landed. The other I will sacrifice as a crashed ship (for rescue scenario possibilities.)

No comments:

Post a Comment