You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Monday, May 28, 2012

Apocalators: Only slightly irradiated

Here are the last two figures from this latest batch. Not too bad; I received the Bronze Age dollies on Wednesday and finished painting the last figure Monday -- I guess it might as well be one full week once I get this batch varnished.



I was bored with the usual old skin tones, so these two received a little bit of mutation, compliments of my paint. I went back (again) to Foundry's Storm Blue and Storm Green triads.

Hmm, I just realized I don't have anything new to paint, and no plan for anything in the immediate future. But that's ok; I want to get a little gameplay in. I wouldn't mind finding another monster or two to throw into the arena. Perhaps I'll look through the rolls of older D&D prepainted figures to see what works as a post-apoc abomination.
I may also have a couple more dinosaurs sitting around to paint.

2 comments:

  1. Great, as always! I'm looking forward to seeing some battle reports with this latest batch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great batch of figures - love the irradiated skin tones and the junk armour not protecting their junk (a certain symmetry to that...). Have fun with them!
    -Curt

    ReplyDelete