You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Sunday, September 2, 2012

Pulp armies sold

Thank you to everyone who took a look at my sale for the Back of Beyond/Pulp armies, but they've both been sold. Quite a few of you made an offer, (but only one was quickest on the draw.)

In the future, I might be selling more figures. Right now, I'm eyeing my Foundry gladiators (poorly painted or not painted at all, but a lot of them), my old Foundry AWI army (lots of infantry), my 28mm prehistoric collection (not sure about this one; it's unused but still has a small amount of sentimental value), and maybe some random OLD school (as far back as 1992) Games Workshop Empire figures.

Keep an eye out in the next few months. I'll be selling stuff when I need the space and/or pocket change.

No comments:

Post a Comment