You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Thursday, May 29, 2014

Tusk Mammoth Hunting: The film crew


I put together a draft of rules I created for playing a 1930s era film crew in the game Tusk.
You can find the PDF here, if you want to try the rules out. I've seen a couple miniature film crews out there (Eureka and Pulp Figures) so you won't need to convert any figures like I have (I used Copplestone Castings figures to build my own crew, seen here.)

12 comments: