You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Friday, March 13, 2015

Still watercoloring

... but I do have a couple Mice and Mystics figures painted, I just have to get them photographed.
I've also been informed by Steve Barber that my new samurai is ready to go to sale! A new batch of samurai might just pull me out of this mini-painting drought.

In the meantime, here are some more watercolors from the past couple days.




No comments:

Post a Comment