You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Tuesday, April 10, 2018

World of Smog: Rise of Moloch

When these arrived, we launched into painting them with gusto. I think my girlfriend is past learning the painting ropes and is now gaining some great experience; most of these were painted by her within a week!
I'm not going to describe these figures in detail, but this batch is enough to play the first two scenarios provided in the base game. My girlfriend has also painted a few miscellaneous figures for the next scenario(s), but I'll post those later.
Why am I falling behind? I also received my first copies of my latest 40mm samurai commissions from Steve Barber Models which I've been prepping -- it's been a long time since I've prepped metal figures. I'll post those sculpts soon (priming and painting yet to be done, too.)
For now, enjoy Rise of Moloch gallery:












2 comments:

  1. Stunning work. I've been meaning to pick some of these models up as they're so wonderfully creepy. That werewolf is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What paints did you use for these minis?? They’re gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete